Hi there!

Paul Black vRS

Hi, just joined today. Got my Octavia vRS about 8 months ago and in the process of tuning. She's running at 210bhp at the mo, just waiting on enough cash to give her a sports cat and BIG Turbo...290bhp! neone know where i can get those vRS badges to replace the Skoda badges on the front, back and wheels?

think it might be confusing me with another paul m

Something seems to be amiss, because it shows in your header that you have made 10 posts already, but the profile only says one. The profile does say a Superb as well.

Hopefully one of the mods will be along shortly to sort you out!

think it might be confusing me with another paul m
Welcome to Briskoda. :D Yes - your username is somehow associating itself with the profile for Paul_M rather than Paul M, but your posts are being logged correctly. You might need to modify your username slightly to sort things out. Any suggestions for that change?

Welcome to Briskoda. :D Yes - your username is somehow associating itself with the profile for Paul_M rather than Paul M, but your posts are being logged correctly. You might need to modify your username slightly to sort things out. Any suggestions for that change?

Yes anything realy (within reason) as long as it has my name in front "Paul Black vRS". how can i change it?

Something seems to be amiss' date=' because it shows in your header that you have made 10 posts already, but the profile only says one. The profile does say a Superb as well.

Hopefully one of the mods will be along shortly to sort you out![/quote']

Cheers for confirming that for me, i thought something was wrong, can't have people thinking im driving a Superb now can i?:eek:

Yes anything realy (within reason) as long as it has my name in front "Paul Black vRS". how can i change it?
I will try and edit your username. If all goes wrong and you disappear, email webmaster @ briskoda.net. :( Here goes...