Boot mat. Upper/lower... help?

I have a sportline estate and want a boot mat. I have the standard estate floor. 

I've seen some recommendations for these but I don't know if I require the upper out lower level version. 

https://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel4_tab.php/car-specific-accessories/rezaw_plast_boot_liner_black_no_rz231530/Qx%40w%2C6M4%2CME}%40nkCu5P5zqBAFEhaAwzrV}l8Xwr74kdI7vkVvhJVh8t65_OUaCOl66M7YQ4zl6_nm1LarmBg`N

I have the same car and standard floor. I went with the Skoda boot mat, (it was a dealer gift) which is carpet on one side and 'rubber' on the other. Its good, but nowhere near as good as my MkII estate boot mat which was all rubber and about an inch thick. Still got it.

I was tempted by mats which have a little bit of a side rise, but the Skoda one is fine for my purposes and the dog seems to like it. : )

Ash

I did mine for as little as possible as a stop gap

Bought a cheap plastic liner off ebay for £17.99 , then cut a spare piece of carpet to size and gaffer tapped the edges to stop it from fraying.

Looks well and the dogs love to lie on it ....

Eventually the plan is to get a HatchBag like I had for my Mk2...but I need to do some saving first...

As for original question if just depends if you have variable boot floor or not.

If you do then the one you have show is for when the boot is in the lowest position...

I don't have a variable boot floor but it would be interesting to know if it covered the liner you've show once in the higher position.

Edited by Zenbasses

• 2 weeks later...

Skoda make a reversible boot liner for the estate with an extension to cover the back of the seats when they are down.

I brought one of these and then cut the extensions off, so I have a base and then use the extensions to cover up the sides and the bottom half of the back seats. As it is flexible it works with the variable boot floor in both positions, and the whole lot is reversible.