MFSW Fitting

Hello, 

So I am in the south of England and was wondering if anyone would be able to fit or know anyone who can fit my MFSW to my fabia as i am not the most confident with doing this myself so wanted to see if anyone is able to help? 

Thanks!

James

1 hour ago, JGrindel said:

He lives 4 hours away, I have been in touch with him before but need someone to help modify the current airbag loom

worth the trip though knowing its done properly by someone that knows what they are doing?

Both myself and my dad travelled from Sheffield to Eddie and it was well worth the trip. He did give me the guide to do it myself, but like you, I was nervous of modifying the loom so thought it best to have a day-trip to Yarmouth! :D

9 hours ago, MarkTB said:

Both myself and my dad travelled from Sheffield to Eddie and it was well worth the trip. He did give me the guide to do it myself, but like you, I was nervous of modifying the loom so thought it best to have a day-trip to Yarmouth! :D

Same as me! Need to find time as I am at uni in the week days and working days / evenings on the weekend! Will defo get down there sometime!! What wheel did you install? I have an old 2009 superb wheel so I didnt have to change my airbag, plus I got it for £30 odd quid!

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 20.46.23.png

14 hours ago, JGrindel said:

Same as me! Need to find time as I am at uni in the week days and working days / evenings on the weekend! Will defo get down there sometime!! What wheel did you install? I have an old 2009 superb wheel so I didnt have to change my airbag, plus I got it for £30 odd quid!

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 20.46.23.png

We did the same, save on the expense of a new airbag to fit the new style steering wheel. :) I dropped on too, managed to get a brand new unused (bought and never fitted) off ebay for £80-ish. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

So after an hour and a half of Eddies time my Fabia has another mod to add to the list. Wheel works great and looks the part! After some TLC and cleaning the wheel came out very nice compared to the photo of it above :D 

IMG_3468.thumb.JPG.218e1a1401f9565a5e179873a947b02b.JPG

Edited by JGrindel
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...