2016 Citigo SE L Reverse Sensors

Citigo

Hi, I does anyone know if a 2016 SE L Greentech 75 has reverse sensors as standard or are they an extra? or have links to the original brochure

.thanks

cg

Thanks very much for the replies , I have been looking at one of these for my OH which didnt have sensors so wondered if they were standard and the bumper had been replaced.

cg 

7 minutes ago, leckman said:

The rear sensors are part of the convenience pack (cruise control, trip computer and sensors).

The car does have a Garmin pid which shows trip and fuel usage, is that what you refer to as "trip computor"?

cg

18 minutes ago, leckman said:

No,the trip computer is separate from the Garmin and is operated via a button on the end of the wiper stalk.

Thanks, now have to decide wether a zero road tax demonstrator with 4k on the clock is worth the 8k, decisions,decisions!

cg

Edited by Citigo

Try CarWow for any deals. New car sales are down and the new September plate was also slower. My Citigo, 14 plate, has zero tax, economic to run. However, if it is driven with flair, then mpg can drop into the forties.

8 hours ago, leckman said:

The rear sensors are part of the convenience pack (cruise control, trip computer and sensors).

Correct, have that pack on ours.

Ok so I have bought a 2016 sel greentech which did not have parking sensors.

The dealer can  fit some skoda ones which they say wont display on the pid but I have seen these so what do folks think about them?

http://vagtec.co.uk/eshop/skoda/citigo/genuine-volkswagen-retrofit-kit-rear-ops-optical-parking-sensors-vw-up.html

cg