Rubber engine cover grommets

Hi guys does anyone have the part number or link where to get the rubber grommets for the engine cover as all of mine have decinetgrated and need to stop the cover moving around as it broke my oil filler cap so got to get a new one of them. R8 style

Probably ring a dealer order, pay on phone and then collect?  They are like £1 each but ordering online will probably add £5 delivery! Unless you can find on ebay..  From memory on a FL vRS there are 3. 2no are the same and 1no. is different. They ordered the wrong ones for me initially.

I can dig out invoices if the OP is stuck but it may depend on engine and FL or not as to what is used for different covers. His details don't say what he has.  £24 for 4. Ouch. I'm sure they cost me only a pound or two each from a dealer.  I would of been upset at £6 per grommet!!!  I might dig out the invoice. Parts do seem to have increased.... Or my memory is shot or both!

I think the ones I ended up with were 06J103226A and single item 07C103226A but I highly recommend you double check when ordering especially if not a FL vRS TSI. They were £2.50 plus vat a year ago.