Does anyone know the name or part number for this part?

Agarner

Hi guys! Just hoping someone can name this part for me as i found it leaking coolant out of a small hole.. picture doesnt show a great deal but i was taking pictures at random to find any leaks and found this....if not i will have to try and find a part number or have a flick through the haynes ..thanks for taking the time to read. Any suggestions are welcome...btw this picture was taken down the side of the timing belt... just under the manifold kind of IMG-20171026-WA0000.thumb.jpg.da95913f44487495e87f73d62d8a9f61.jpgyellow arrow is suspected hole (hard to tell)

Orange loop is coolant leaking 

20171026_125925.jpg

16 hours ago, Agarner said:

Hi guys! Just hoping someone can name this part for me as i found it leaking coolant out of a small hole.. picture doesnt show a great deal but i was taking pictures at random to find any leaks and found this....if not i will have to try and find a part number or have a flick through the haynes ..thanks for taking the time to read. Any suggestions are welcome...btw this picture was taken down the side of the timing belt... just under the manifold kind of IMG-20171026-WA0000.thumb.jpg.da95913f44487495e87f73d62d8a9f61.jpgyellow arrow is suspected hole (hard to tell)

Orange loop is coolant leaking 

20171026_125925.jpg

Screenshot_20171027-093047.png

@Agarner As @LightRain says, that could be the water pump. Does the casting have a spindle that's driven off the cambelt? (aka "toothed belt")

If so, then it's definitely the water pump, and I would very strongly recommend doing a complete cambelt kit replacement at the same time since you need to replace the belt itself in order to change the water pump.

I was suspecting it was the water pump but its reallt hard to tell yet, im going to strip it down tomorrow on my day off work to get a better look. And i certainly will do a full replacment. It does look like its leaking from the casting itself and the belt is still on the spindle aswell...the car isnt being used at the moment either due to me replacing the matrix last week. Thats when i noticed some leakage and that casting is the only leak i found....so i wont be driving it untill iv resolved this problem, thanks for the replies!! Im going to look into these pumps to see if they come with a new cast

• 1 month later...

Update on the leak

Changed waterpump amd timing kit over the weekend... total of 6 hours for my first time wasnt to bad i guess.

Anyway as i got to the three bolts holding the water pump on, the top 2 was tight but the lower bolt wasnt even finger tight and coolant was leaking out from the bottom. The seal wasnt great either.....Problem solved 

20171203_110235.jpg

Edited by Agarner