Heated door mirrors

Hi guys n gals, this might be a stupid question but how do you activate the heated mirrors in a 66 plate vRS TDI estate? I must have them as there is a symbol for them on top of the mirror controller as you can see in the photos. Any help would be appreciated.

20171027_075912.jpg

1 minute ago, WaHoo said:

Hi guys n gals, this might be a stupid question but how do you activate the heated mirrors in a 66 plate vRS TDI estate? I must have them as there is a symbol for them on top of the mirror controller as you can see in the photos. Any help would be appreciated.

20171027_075912.jpg

Rotate the dial to 12 o'clock position (it will turn through 360 degrees either direction) don't worry if you feel resistance to turning past the L and R part, it's meant to feel like that

1 hour ago, WaHoo said:

20171027_075912.jpg

Turn the knob so that the white line points at the heater symbol.