TSR - is there a way to adjust the leeway ?

Having enabled TSR with OBDeleven, I am happy with getting a bong if I should exceed the posted limit.

However, it is very accurate,and although not a problem most of the time, when using cruise set at 70 its constantly telling me off !

Ok I can get round it by setting cruise to just above or below, but is there a way to adjust its warnings to allow for a couple of mph over before triggering ?

Have you actually just set a speed limit on the car?   If you press the mode button on the underside of the cruise control stalk it should toggle between speed limiter and ACC settings, is there a speed set there? 

I wasn't actually aware you could link a speed threshold and audible warning to correlate with what TSR is detecting.  I know it can be set on Garmins, as per the road data and your current indicated GPS speed but haven't seen this setting on mine. 

Yes, in the infotainment menu I can have:  notification off, visual warning only or visual and audio warning.

No speed threshold set, its just detecting the 70mph limit and being very fussy about going  a tiny bit over :D

Edited by Mr Grump

On 10/31/2017 at 10:39, Theo67 said:

You can change the alert threshold in 3mph increments in the assistance settings. I think it is just below where you turn the alert on

Thanks for this.  I wasn't aware it could be done with TSR on the Superb.  I had looked into it before with my Leon which had TSR enabled using VCDS so probably missed some adaptations.   I found the relevant settings last night, played with it for 30 seconds and then disabled it again :biggrin: