Superb 3 Accessories (plus an S2 one)

Coops

Hi

I have the following Superb 3 accessories available for purchase.

Items are located in Leicestershire but arrangements could be made to meet up or delivery can be sorted at extra cost.

The items are:

1. Set of Skoda Prestige Floor Mats (3V2061404A) - used for approximately 4 weeks. Still in excellent condition. £30
  2. Rear tunnel cover - rubber mat which covers the transmission tunnel between the rear seat footwells. £5
  3. Boot mat - actually for a Superb 2 but does fit in an S3, (about 3-4cm shorter than S3 boot). Excellent condition. £10
  4. 2x Skoda Smart Holders (3V0061128) and 1x Skoda Tablet Holder (3V0061129) - both genuine parts. £20

Photos to follow. Only removed the items last night.

Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just seen this...... But I'm not going to be able to pick-up until next week..... Any chance you can hang on to the tunnel-cover and the boot-net?

Unless you're willing to do a deal on the lot..... ;)

3 hours ago, andyj2 said:

Just seen this...... But I'm not going to be able to pick-up until next week..... Any chance you can hang on to the tunnel-cover and the boot-net?

Unless you're willing to do a deal on the lot..... ;)

Happy for you to make me a sensible offer via PM.

• 2 weeks later...