Radio Station Icons - Amundsen

Hi, 

I’m new on here and just following a thread on updating the maps on my Amundsen unit. I’ve also downloaded the radio station icons. Do I copy them all on directly to the SD card (root directory) or do they need to go in a folder on the card? All advice appreciated. Thanks.

Most of the icons are already on it.

Any new ones you need either download or create and stick on a clean SD card.

Put that in the slot that doesn't have the nav SD card in.

In the settings menu find "update". The Update will drag the new icons off the SD card you put n the spare slot.

Now just press a "no icon" radio station. There is a setting for change icon or add icon - use that to assign the new icon you previously loaded in via update.

Edited by camelspyyder

48 minutes ago, camelspyyder said:

Most of the icons are already on it.

Any new ones you need either download or create and stick on a clean SD card.

Put that in the slot that doesn't have the nav SD card in.

In the settings menu find "update". The Update will drag the new icons off the SD card you put n the spare slot.

Now just press a "no icon" radio station. There is a setting for change icon or add icon - use that to assign the new icon you previously loaded in via update.

I think you need to tell the unit which Icon you need to load from a list, I think if your selecting an Icon for say Radio 2 you need to select the Radio 2 Icon from the list using the touch screen

I'll stand corrected though if I'm wrong.