Octavia vRS Leather Seat

Seriously considering a vRS as my next car. I've got a nice one in mind but there appears to be a problem with the leather seat. There's a longish crease/indentation across several of the ribs.

Can anyone please advise whether there is a way of dealing with the crease as it does rather detract from the car's condition.

Thanks in advance

Octavia Seat a.PNG

• Like 1

Seems like the previous owner had a weird shaped bottom...

But on a serious note, could it be plausible that something has been sat on the seat in the showroom; mine occasionally ends up like that when I've been leaning over/cleaning, I just then give it a firm press/rub in opposite directions and it's back to normal. They are a bit sh!t though the VRS seats. 

Mine has a small crease in a similar position and was there from brand new parked outside the showroom. I remember a guy drying it off with a chamois leather as I arrived and then seeing him kneeling in the drivers seat for a few moments as he leant in the back. It hasn't worsened and frankly Skoda 'leather' isn't the best but you get what you pay for. They still look better than the pre-FL cloth seats. 

I've seen videos on Youtube about using a heatgun or hairdryer to remove creases/indentations like this.

After I raised the matter with the dealer he sent me a video trying to explain it and suggesting it would probably just vanish after being sat on for a while. I'm not convinced though as there is quite an edge to the deepish crease.