Octavia estate rear springs

Can anyone please tell me if rear springs are the same for the estate and the hatchback ?

When I replaced mine on my 2009 estate I was told by the supplier they were the same but the back end

seems a little low to me, especially when the car is loaded up. I would have though an estate would need beefed up springs ?

Many thanks 

I've asked this question before in reference to a Mk2 FL vRS Estate.  They are a different load rating spring for the genuines, but there are a lot of variants depending on spec, sport chassis etc.

Often with aftermarket parts the range is greatly reduced and some may use the same spring so long as it meets minimum axle load rating.

Others may offer Estate and Hatchback variants but not as many derivatives as the genuine items. 

The vin plate should show front and rear axle loads.

Have you done work yourself ? 

when I did mine before work it was very soft , after replacing springs and absorbers its nice and stiff 

Look it up in auto parts and compere estate to hatch they should be different load but size will be same I would guess 

I'm not the OP and no, I have not had work done but yes, mine is a little soft and slightly lower at the rear than the front even with no load in it. The shocks and springs are 6 years old in mine and could do with a refresh, although it is ok so I'm putting up with it at mo.