ordered a new Octavia vRS 230

3 minutes ago, McLaren said:

Hi all am new hear and this will be my first skoda.

ordered a vrs 230 dsg Hatchback in rallye green with black pack and  heated front seats .

can not wait.

Welcome - you won't be disappointed.

• Like 1

Which Black pack

1-Grill and wing mirrors in Black

2- As above with Xtreme alloy wheels?

Looking forward to seeing your car!

Any timescale in delivery? I ordered early October and told January delivery

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tim1631 said:

Which Black pack

1-Grill and wing mirrors in Black

2- As above with Xtreme alloy wheels?

Looking forward to seeing your car!

Any timescale in delivery? I ordered early October and told January delivery

Sorry was the black pack plus so get grill wing mirrors and the 19 Xtreame alloy wheels.

was told delivery will be Feb.

and thank you all I can not wait.

10 minutes ago, Gti Jazz Blue said:

My 230 with Black Pack also has a black rear spoiler which looks great contrasted against the Quartz Grey Boot.

Do you have a Sun Roof Jazz Blue ?. My pre FL 230 has a Black spoiler but they cannot be specced, I was informed that the Black spoiler came with the Sunroof but I've seen a Red 230 with a black spoiler ( factory fit ) but no Sunroof, I think it was pot luck if you got a black one or not.  

Just now, Auric Goldfinger said:

Do you have a Sun Roof Jazz Blue ?. My pre FL 230 has a Black spoiler but they cannot be specced, I was informed that the Black spoiler came with the Sunroof but I've seen a Red 230 with a black spoiler ( factory fit ) but no Sunroof, I think it was pot luck if you got a black one or not.  

Nope - so not sure how mine has black but it looks good :biggrin: - I was just reading up on the XDS adaption change - I can see I will be busy when my cable arrives.

59 minutes ago, McLaren said:

Hi all am new hear and this will be my first skoda.

ordered a vrs 230 dsg Hatchback in rallye green with black pack and  heated front seats .

can not wait.

You might need to change your username now. Bit of a downgrade to a Skoda... :biggrin:

Great colour choice!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ahenners said:

You might need to change your username now. Bit of a downgrade to a Skoda... :biggrin:

Great colour choice!

Not if he’s  named after a baby buggy. 

Founded a a long time before the car company. ;)

Edited by Tim1631
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Gti Jazz Blue said:

My 230 with Black Pack also has a black rear spoiler which looks great contrasted against the Quartz Grey Boot.

Is that the bright grey ?

People keep going on about the dull grey but, I don't see the attraction myself, the bright/shiny grey looks good

1 minute ago, McLaren said:

All ways been McLaren as big fan of the f1 team lol.

Haha I suspected it would be this. In all seriousness though 230 DSG will be a cracking motor and kudos for being brave with the colour choice!

I wanted Green but bought used and a perfect spec Blue came up. IMO the green looks fantastic and one of the rarer shades.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ahenners said:

Haha I suspected it would be this. In all seriousness though 230 DSG will be a cracking motor and kudos for being brave with the colour choice!

I wanted Green but bought used and a perfect spec Blue came up. IMO the green looks fantastic and one of the rarer shades.

Thank you can not wait for it now.

do like your blue, I would have a blue but my car is now so want a change.

18 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Is that the bright grey ?

People keep going on about the dull grey but, I don't see the attraction myself, the bright/shiny grey looks good

Quartz Metallic Grey 

Pic.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one on ordering a vRS 230 you won't regret it and getting a build date not long to wait now 

the F/L octy vRS look great in rallye green to help you with the wait some pics of my one 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4