Skoda Connect WiFi No Internet Connection

35 minutes ago, Falmouthboy said:

As if by magic, all working normally yesterday.  Oh, and an email from Skoda in response to my query apologising for my complaint and asking sor more details of the problem.  Seems left hand and right hand don’t know what they are doing!

Did you do anything to make it work again? I really don't want to as last time I deleted my account it wouldn't let me re-use the same email address even after a week. Currently using a different address with a new account ever since I re-joined in march.

When did you email them? I sent mine on friday and heard nothing yet.

And as if by magic they emailed as I was sending that! saying they were sorry i couldn't do an update but the service was down for maintenance....

At no point did I tell them I was trying to update it! I just wanted it to work while i was driving long distances for the traffic service. Guess I'll have to see if its working when my wife drives home tonight, I haven't been in the car (and had no desire to drive) since I got home on sunday!

11 minutes ago, Robbijay said:

Did you do anything to make it work again? I really don't want to as last time I deleted my account it wouldn't let me re-use the same email address even after a week. Currently using a different address with a new account ever since I re-joined in march.

When did you email them? I sent mine on friday and heard nothing yet.

Absolutely nothing - I suspected it was ‘their end’ so didn’t delete my account or anything - it came back all on its own.

Would  have been useful I’d Skoda put a down for maintenance message on their ŠkodaConnect web pages.