Navi panel question

Reinsung

Hi,

First of all since I think it is not related to real my car model then i will write my question down here, but car is Superb 2013. I bought off-site Navi-multimedia system. I didn't need much to wire since there were some kind of adapters that connect via original power source cable to the Navi system. The problem appears that the whole system will not turn off when keys are off from the ignition. Today after work i went to the car and the whole battery was drained out :( At the moment i put original swing radio back and works fine. I investigated a little and most problems seems that two wires are switched up. Firstly i have no idea how to switch them and secondly, i do not want to mess this thing up. 

The navisystem i bought (pictures are with wires and back panel aswell): https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2G-16G-android-6-0-car-dvd-gps-navigation-for-skoda-VW-volkswagen-amarok-beetle-bora/32804846065.html

Did it come with a CAN bus adaptor and did you fit it?

A 2013 Superb doesn't have a switched power (on/off with ignition) to the headunit, instead it only has permanent power and uses a CAN bus message to turn the headunit on and off.

It sounds like your new headunit expects to have a switched power but as it's always on, it never turns off. The aliexpress listing mentions a CAN bus adaptor, this needs fitting correctly as that'll listen to the CAN bus messages and provide a switched power to turn the headunit on/off.