Broken lumbar support. Just me or have any others had it?

Got in the car, had a fidget around in the drivers seat to get comfortable and there was a loud clunk from the backrest of the seat.

The lumbar support is now U/S. The adjustment lever still moves freely but seemingly is no longer attached to anything!

I called the local stealers and it’s booked in on Friday for them to take a look.

Whilst they have it they will also look and see if they can find out what the very annoying intermittent vibration/ buzzing is that comes from the steering column cover. annoys the life out of me when it does it :dull:

One of my friends had the same thing happen on his Mk2 vRS diesel. The push-it-and-see action is worse than useless, in my experience, when the VW Group have been selling cars with a decent rotary wheel adjustment since at least the Mk4 Golf/Bora (still got one, 17 years old and lumbar support still stays where you set it).