Just Ordered My Sportline

RussP

what did you not like about the XF R sport?  I was thinking about a XF as I really like them, but it was more than I wanted to pay for the spec at the moment, plus as I need a hatch for the dog, I would have to go for the estate which became too much over a Superb sportline with bells and whistles.

I really would have liked an XF R Sport too but they were heading for massive money spec’d up so I was v happy to order a Sportline and really looking forward to seeing it in the New Year

On 30/11/2017 at 22:37, casati said:

I really would have liked an XF R Sport too but they were heading for massive money spec’d up so I was v happy to order a Sportline and really looking forward to seeing it in the New Year

For one I was amazed at how gutless it was on the motorway, there was no pick up which i was shocked about. Also internally the space is so much smaller than the superb behind the front seats. Also the technology was lacking, the dash and sat nav needs a massive update