Recirculation shuts itself off again and again very frequently

I received my my18 superb this week,  i have one really disturbing problem.  On  my way to work there are some areas with really polluted air so i want to keep the climatronic in recirculation mode. But it keeps turning itself off again and again even when there's no mist on the windows and even when the ac is on.  This is really annoying that it suddenly starts to blow the outside polluted air into the car. So i have  to keep my eyes always on the recirc button.  And this is not a safe way of driving.  Is there a solution to this problem?

Can this automatic shut off behaviour be disabled via vcds?  or if i block the humidity sensor physically can it help??  i really started regretting that i bought this car because of this silly problem.   

Sounds like normal behaviour.

If your car has climate control there should be a setting that when enabled the car will switch itself between recirc and normal air flow based on sensors detecting pollution in the air.

Recirc should only ever be used for short periods of time otherwise the interior air becomes stale with an increasing  carbon dioxide level. To prevent the buildup of stale air, the system disables itself after several minutes as a safety feature and this behaviour cannot be altered.