Liqui Moly diesel purge?

Has anyone ever tried the injectors cleaning technique using some kind of Diesel Purge like in the video below?

I have an engine judder at idle which can sometimes by anoying...
The reason I am asking is because some time ago when we drove through Germany we topped up with the more expensive diesel from Araal and the judder was almost gone. So I am thinking it might have had some kind of additive that helped clean the injectors.

Now I can't just drive down to Germany to top up with good diesel every time and the Ultimate Diesel is pretty rare at the Danish pumps so I would like to hear if anyone did the above procedure and if it helped at all.

I must say I have eliminated most all of the other possible causes (flywheel, tandem pump, engine mounts, aux belt & rollers) and the last ones are the injectors and although the deviation is not high, the judder can be felt...

Cyl1..........0.4-0.6
Cyl2.........-0.1-0.2
Cyl3.........-0.1-0.2
Cyl4..........0.5-0.7

The picture shows a timeline of how it feels. Can only be felt at idle speed.

It is more violent when braking to a stop while in neutral and when standing still and revving between 1100 and 1300 rpm.

Picture1.png

• 4 months later...

I put Liqui Moly, one in the tank and opened the fuel filter, put a new fuel filter in and filled the fuel filter with another tin when I first got my car.  It was a bit sluggish.

Owned by an old chat with, doing less than 5000 a year.. 

Then took it out on a long motorway drive and thrashed it.. 

Mainly keeping it in 4th then 3d up hills at 3,500 - 4000 revs..  It became much more responsive there after..   Done it it twice in 2 1/2 years..  

Hi,

Thanks for reply, just like the first post i think I have a problem with an injector.  I think it is worth me giving the Liqui Moly a try as shown in the video.  This will give the injectors a concentrated clean.