New owner

Hello.

Just bought a monte carlo estate coming from a panda 100hp. Delighted with all the mod cons so far. 

Could anyone point me in the direction of some seat covers and bootliners as I'll be using it to carry about a mountain bike at some point. 

Any other new owner tweeks I can look out for please feel free to let me know.

Cheers! 

20171208_143726.jpg

I'm picking my new monte carlo up in a few hrs and have ordered a set of these https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/car-accessories/car-accessories-products/car-interior-accessories/seat-cover/?551777642&0&t5_504

Not pleasing to the eye but had good reviews and 35%off this weekend. Whole set about £20. Bootliner may be there too. 

@mccofred Looks great! One question, has it been lowered? I have the same car and my wheels don’t sit so far up into the wheel arches, looks cool!

Official Bootliner.. I bought mine direct from Skoda dealer, £40

cpuolenof options I had with mine, the false floor in the boot, so it’s flush with the tailgate when you slide things into the boot, very handy.

Centre console runner cup holder. Got it free from dealer by just asking about it, had one in his draw.

I might get a spare wheel and the boot netting system to stop stiff rolling about.

Thats about it really. I just put my Mrs on the insurance so I’ll give her the monte as the baby car wheels.

Yeah. I managed to get the sports springs fitted as part of the deal. Felt it was sitting like a distempered cat standard. 

Mines doesn't have the false floor but it has the spare wheel. 

Cheers for the heads up on the liner. Some of the ones online are north of 150 quid!

• Thanks 1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Corrugated-Boot-Mat-Trunk-Liner-for-Skoda-Fabia-Monte-Carlo-3-NJ-hatchback-5-doo/292133733838?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

i just ordered this for a 5dr hatch, they do one for estate but if skoda are doing them for £40 its a little more then what i paid and mines coming from Germany

On 12/9/2017 at 10:25, mccofred said:

Yeah. I managed to get the sports springs fitted as part of the deal. Felt it was sitting like a distempered cat standard. 

Mines doesn't have the false floor but it has the spare wheel. 

Cheers for the heads up on the liner. Some of the ones online are north of 150 quid!

I too got my boot liner direct from Skoda for £40 (for the hatch at least) and I love it, makes cleaning it so much easier.

The more estates I see the more I regret not getting one as I think they look awesome, Hope you have many happy miles with it :)

Have 1.2 Fabia hatch 2015 got a £20 voucher for taking part in a phone chat about my car put it towards a boot mat would have cost £40. Bought front rubber mats to replace the clip in carpet mats well worth buying Joe