New Car Ordered can't wait

New Company Car ordered today, L&K Hatch in Business Grey this will be my first Skoda

I have had Focus and Mondeo Titanium X's prior to this, really looking forward to it.

Only downside is I have to wait until the end of March but I am sure it will be worth it 

I am sure I will be asking lots of questions when it arrives and reading lots of posts until it does

Edited by stecon29
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, BriskodaJeff said:

I have exactly the same car. You will love it.

There are loads of really helpful people on here who sorted out my stupid questions before and after delivery. Don't be afraid to ask. Did you spec any extras?

I'm sure I will have plenty of questions once car arrives, yes added Pegasus Alloys, smart light assist, traffic sign recognition & waste bin, will be interesting to see the smart light assist in action, 

1 hour ago, stecon29 said:

"will be interesting to see the smart light assist in action" 

It is fascinating almost to the point of distraction to watch the ever changing patterns. I find it very good but some don't like it. Like a lot of modern assistance systems you have to trust to it as it will not work quite the way you would i manually switching from high to normal beam and back. Like several others the only aspect that I find awkward sometimes is that it doesn't switch back to full beam as quickly as I would like. 

• Thanks 1

Confirmation delivery date is 06/03/18 earlier than expected, just over a week to wait starting to get a little giddy now.

Will post some pictures and I'm sure I will be asking plenty of questions

Edited by stecon29

Well shes finally here just a couple of pics for now will get some more later only had chance for a quick 20 min drive and a quick play at setting things up, can't wait for the commute home roll on 17:30 

20180306_150712.thumb.jpg.2dd7ffea959df355e84b797d0e8ff6d0.jpg20180306_150734.thumb.jpg.50b2f3b33b2a1c06032b97d51b00a0e4.jpg

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, stecon29 said:

Well shes finally here just a couple of pics for now will get some more later only had chance for a quick 20 min drive and a quick play at setting things up, can't wait for the commute home roll on 17:30 

20180306_150712.thumb.jpg.2dd7ffea959df355e84b797d0e8ff6d0.jpg20180306_150734.thumb.jpg.50b2f3b33b2a1c06032b97d51b00a0e4.jpg

Very nice! 

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 16:17, BriskodaJeff said:

Just to get you in the mood... Mine yesterday after a half-decent clean. It will be filthy again by Wednesday.

20180225_153945.thumb.jpg.c1a8d26f1ada66493ba4d6994c147226.jpg

Try to enjoy the anticipation - it's an exquisite form of torture...

Is that Queens Square?

7 minutes ago, stecon29 said:

No its Cliff Road at Hessle foreshore just by the Humber Bridge

I think you are looking at the other picture with the Humber bridge in the background.

1 minute ago, Danny 57 said:

I think you are looking at the other picture with the Humber bridge in the background.

Both pictures are in the same place, the one with the houses is looking away from the bridge

1 hour ago, BriskodaJeff said:

Think he's talking about my pic directly above yours. Central Brizzle...

Yep I did only copy Briskodajeff picture not stecon29, if you look again.:D

Edited by Danny 57

1 hour ago, Danny 57 said:

Yep I did only copy Briskodajeff picture not stecon29, if you look again.:D

Yes noticed now, but at least you know where mine were taken as well B)