Get ya Tints out!

Looks really good, I'm getting very distracted by that car park though. I'm sure I've parked there but can't for the life of me work out where it is, I'm in Penwortham so it's not too much of a longshot.

22 minutes ago, dkvinyls said:

Looks really good, I'm getting very distracted by that car park though. I'm sure I've parked there but can't for the life of me work out where it is, I'm in Penwortham so it's not too much of a longshot.

Now there's an idea for a future thread... Post pictures of a random car park and others guess where it is!

Yeah you're not too far from me; about 10 miles up the A583 ;)

4 minutes ago, ahenners said:

Now there's an idea for a future thread... Post pictures of a random car park and others guess where it is!

Yeah you're not too far from me; about 10 miles up the A583 ;)

Thank you!!! Got it, Morrison's end space. My wife's always been freaked out by my recall for anything driving related, I can't remember what I had for tea but I can remember a car park I haven't been to for five years or so.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MachoGrande said:

I used to frequent Penwortham a couple of years back when I worked in Much Hoole. We've now moved to Bamber Bridge. But if I'm driving around and see a tinted Skoda I'll give you a wave :)

There's a white 245 estate around in Leyland, I saw it two weeks ago heading in to Leyland then the next Morning heading in to Preston so I'm guessing it's local.

My 230 in Rallye Green is being built this week so keep an eye out in 4 to 8 weeks.

14 minutes ago, MachoGrande said:

Nice, I reckon I won't be able to miss that. If you see a black vRS estate in Bamber Bridge or possibly heading to Midge Hall (and then out through Leyland) that might be me :)

I'll keep my eye out, no point trying to smell you out now you have a genuine low mileage DPF.

• Haha 1