FL LED headlight question

I looked at a Superb and an Octavia yesterday and when I looked closely at the Octavia LED headlights, the inner lights didn’t appear to have a projector lens. 

The lens projector is clearly visible in the outer lights but the inner lights looked empty. Do they light up at all? Main beam?  Or are they just for show and only actually used as lights on the halogen Octavias (a bit like the inner area on the Xenon Superbs)

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by a900ss

23 minutes ago, a900ss said:

I looked at a Superb and an Octavia yesterday and when I looked closely at the Octavia LED headlights, the inner lights didn’t appear to have a projector lens. 

The lens projector is clearly visible in the outer lights but the inner lights looked empty. Do they light up at all? Main beam?  Or are they just for show and only actually used as lights on the halogen Octavias (a bit like the inner area on the Xenon Superbs)

Thanks in advance. 

Main beam is on a shutter system, so just uses the same lens as the dipped.

Inner light is high beam LED - and am impressed with the lights in my new car.

My previous Octavia had Xenon dipped with halogen high beam. Was never that enamoured with the high beams and always felt the car should have had bi-xenons.