Creaking rear suspension

Has any one else had issues with creaking rear suspension?

For a few months now i have noticed the rear suspention creaking on un even toad surfaces. I have read a few golf forums and it was a common issue in 2015.

And opinions greatly appreciated 

23 minutes ago, Alpha2110 said:

Has any one else had issues with creaking rear suspension?

For a few months now i have noticed the rear suspention creaking on un even toad surfaces. I have read a few golf forums and it was a common issue in 2015.

And opinions greatly appreciated 

What forums have you seen it on? What are they saying the reason is?

42 minutes ago, ahenners said:

My 63 plate has a slight creak when going over speed bumps. Always assumed it was normal. Nothing was noted on either my last service or MOT.

Same sort of thing however my car is nearly three years old and im worried in case its an issue out of warranty. 

Yep, same with my 64 plate. Mentioned it on the 3 year service (before warranty expired) and nothing found. Also one of the mechanics at work hasn't been able to find any visible issue. Really annoying on such a new car. I guess if it is bush related it wouldn't be covered under warranty anyway.