Warning Lights

Hi All,

Today i realized that my wind shield liquid has finished but to my surprise i could not see any warning lights on the dashboard panel, my question in the manual i think it says there will be should i be expecting any warning lights for other failure or will i have to regularly check and refilling like break fluid, Oil etc 

Can anyone point me in right direction.

Not all Fabia Mk2 have low Washer Fluid warning. 

I do not think the Fabia S has, someone might confirm 

You will have a Brake Warning if there is an issue with the brakes.

People sometimes leave 'Regular Checks; on Brake Fluid level, tyres etc to the Dealership / Garage checking once a year or every 2 years.

'Simply clever' to check your own Coolant level, Washer Fluid, Oil, Tyres / Tyres Pressures, Wiper Blades etc.

Even the Brake Fluid level / H2o content if you want.

Brake fluid service schedule replacement @ 3 years then every 2 years.

Edited by AwaoffSki

No windscreen fluid level on my Greenline either... Have to do manual checks or face the inevitable total lack of fluid... Illegal to drive like that and CAN fail an MOT!

I also think I have no brake wear sensors or at least, non electrical just screeching noise if they get low. 

• Like 1