Skoda Kodiaq L&K Heading To Geneva As Brand's Flagship SUV

Skoda, the Mladá Boleslav-based Czech automaker, has digitally revealed the new top variant of the Kodiaq SUV ahead of its public premiere at the International Motor Show 2018 in Geneva. Being christened as Skoda Kodiaq L&K, it is named after the company's founders Laurin and Klement. The L&K variant boasts of individual design and extensive comfort features, while introducing a new petrol engine. Skoda Kodiaq went on sale in the Indian market in October last year at an introductory price of Rs. 34.49 Lakhs (Ex. Showroom).

Source: Skoda Kodiaq L&K Revealed Ahead of Geneva Debut Next Month

Edited by Alisha

Kodiaq L&K thread started already.

Edited by Kenny R

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By simonha
      I'm Simon, living in Sweden and I'm driving a Kodiaq 190 HK TDI, DSG. 
      And I love it.
    • By mattymartin
      High there,
      i have owned my Skoda fabia II VRS Estate, for about a month now, and I’m loving it. 
      However, the (loud) coolant warning alert has come on twice in the last 2weeks. And the coolant levels are to low. So I topped it up with coolant. 
      This keeps happening! Why?
      Also 3 times now, the orange engine light has come up & stayed on for a few days at a time & then disappears again?
    • By MasterMunchkin
      Could anyone perhaps recommend a quiet 19" tyre for a Superb Sportline Estate TDI 150 DSG? The current Pirelli Cinturato P7's are so NOISY - on just about every surface.  I rate strongly the Avon ZV7 for quietness but it doesn't come in 19". 
      With thanks
    • By Buswell
      I recently got my Skoda Octavia, Noticed over the last few weeks a judder when decelerating from relative high speeds. It's getting annoying and was wondering if anyone has such an experience and how it was fixed.
      Many Thanks
    • By Janjua
      Dear Fellow Skoda Enthusiasts
      I am breaking my MK1 2002 Octavia L&K 1.9 TDI 110 BHP 5 Speed Manual.
      Exterior Colour and Colour Code: Nature Green / F8C
      Interior Colour: L&K Beige 
      Engine Code: ASV
      Milage: 119650 Miles 
      I have to with regret break my Octavia due to severe damage to the front nearside (Left) Alloy Wheel, Wishbone, Wheel Bearing, Wheel Hub, Tie Rod, Tie Rod End and Drive Shaft. This is due to a freak, unlucky accident that happend due to the recent snow through no fault of my own.
      The engine is in very good condition with full Skoda Service History and the use of Original Volkswagen/Skoda Parts. Even in the recent Snow and with temperatures as low as -5 degrees, the engine started instantly with the first turn of the key. In May 2017 I fitted a brand new original Volkswagen Turbo. 
      The only part that needs attention is the alternator pulley which is very noisy.
      The interior is in Good/Very Good Condition. The drivers seat has a tear on the normal side bolster location and the rear passenger side door trim leather has a slight tear but it is nice condition overall. 
      All body panels are rust and dent free and in good to very good condition depending on the panel, please ask about the panel or panels that you require. 
      Mechanically in terms of the suspension ( a part from nearside front), brakes, engine, and steering the Octavia is very good. 
      In addition all of the electrics work perfectly, including the heated seats.
      Please email, respond on here or call me, then I can give you more detailed information, more specific answers and we can talk about the price.
      Email: mjanjua96@gmail.com
      Mobile Number: 07587240100 ( please do not call 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday because I am at work) You can leave a message.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.