Opinions Please

rayttk

So I have always had my eye on a candy white front grill frame from super skoda,  but after I recently refurbed my wheels in gloss black i thought a black grill would look good, I noticed a 2nd hand superskoda badgless grill already painted on Ebay and snagged it at a decent price and here it is fitted ...

I'm just not sure, I will leave it on for a few days to see if it grows on me but I'm thinking I may be bold and get it all sprayed candy white , I have never seen a vRS with the grill part painted.

I think the mane thing is I'm actually missing the badge

Let me know your thoughts please and yes I know I have to blackout the two white bits in the middle yet.

IMG_35.jpg

IMG_351.jpg

1 hour ago, octyal said:

Looks good to me. Personally I think a white grille would make the front look too bland (if that makes sense) - stick with the monochrome look from me.

Yes I understand what you mean, I have blacked out the Y frame behind the grill now and polished the grill and I.m starting to like it. a few of my neighbours have said it looks good to.

black grill (2).jpg

On 2/15/2018 at 14:38, rayttk said:

I'm just not sure, I will leave it on for a few days to see if it grows on me but I'm thinking I may be bold and get it all sprayed candy white , I have never seen a vRS with the grill part painted.

you've obviously never seen mine then ;)

On 18/02/2018 at 21:56, Gissin said:

you've obviously never seen mine then ;)

Yep seen yours commented on your project, I like what you did.

When I bought this (Superskoda) badgeless grill of Ebay it was already sprayed in Black magic, I thought I would try it and if its not to my liking I was going to get the whole thing sprayed in candywhite I have not seen one with the entire grill colour coded.

Anyway its been on for two weeks, I dont like it! far to in your face for me, I really miss the chrome and the badge so swapped it back and the badgeless one is going to be resold on Ebay