hatch trim

Hi all

I need a replacement hatch plastic trim as mine has cracked and rattles.

Has anyone got any idea of the correct part name and the number.

To clarify the part is the internal black plastic cover that the hatch close loop pokes through.

cheers

Dave

Trim should be  - 1U6867605F

Clips are - 1U0868731A

Be prepared for a shock on the price, might be worth looking in the breaking section, or send Devonutopia a message as he sometimes has a vrs in a state of many pieces.

There is a secret to doing them which involves using a short bungee strap and a small powerful led torch which makes it reasonably easy. I can do one in about 4-5 mins now using new clips, but they used to take me hours as you say :wall:

• 2 weeks later...

I found taking out the patcel shelf and sitting in the boot, with the hatch closed down to "almost closed" and starting at the top center around the washer motor was the best. 

Just remember to pull the poxy grab strap through the slot and put a clip on it so it doesnt fall back through while you faff with it :D