Airbag warning light after installing Handsfree kit

Hi Guys,

During the install of my hands free kit i removed the glove box and dove it for a few days without the glove box inplace, I stupidly didn't reconnect the AirBag switch during that time, and now i am stuck with an airbag warning light on, i dont think there is a problem with the system, only that i was disconnected for a period of time.

Problem is I have my MOT on the 3rd of March and I believe it's a failure, Mr Clutch want £35 just to clear the light....???  I have "http://www.enginecheck.co.uk/" ODB software and it can read the codes but wont clear them, does this have to be cleared by a main dealer? or a better tool?

Car is a Skoda Octavia 2010 1.6 CD TDI

Any advice is much appreciated

Thanks

Hi all,

Many thanks for your advice, i visited this garage yesterday and there technician Adam cleared the error for just £5 !!!! These guys offer loads of services including re-maps and programming and other improvements

Check out the AW Tuning site www.awtuning.co.uk

Adam Weal

Saunders Abbott - AWTuning

Tel: 020 8300 2450

www.saundersabbott.co.uk

www.awtuning.co.uk

image.png.b5e974d4662dc4f422d2aa483714d032.png