skoda fabia infotainment system touch screen problems

We have just purchased a Skoda Fabia III 2015 and are having intermittent  problems with touch screen.The touchscreen will not respond to touch! If I get out the car lock it and get back in and sometimes this will resolves the problem until next time. Very frustrating! Has anybody else had this or similar problem that resolved problems with the touch screen? Thanks for any help.

My infotainment screen developed a mind of it's own after I cleaned it with some interior car cleaning wipes! It stopped working and then tired to keep pressing itself for over a month. Luckily it dried out as I think some of the liquid got in between the edges and caused the problem.

Possibly whoever you bought if from had a bit of a valet and cleaned it and some liquid is in there? Try directing the blowers on full heat down and use your hand to direct the hot air flow onto the screen, this is what I did and it stopped mine from ghost pressing.