Front drivers door card removal

Is there a decent guide on removing the door card.

Ive taken the 2 screws out from the bottom of the door.

Whats next as ive seen one guide saying there is a screw where the small speaker is but no clue how to access it.

Another guide says you need to take a panel out of the area near the window switches. Again no idea how to.

Any clues or assistance.

Thanks

23 hours ago, baldy1926 said:

Is there a decent guide on removing the door card.

Ive taken the 2 screws out from the bottom of the door.

Whats next as ive seen one guide saying there is a screw where the small speaker is but no clue how to access it.

Another guide says you need to take a panel out of the area near the window switches. Again no idea how to.

Any clues or assistance.

Thanks

its been a while but I do know you must remove that panel where the windows switches and hold on handle is. I think it clips out. And as far as I can remember the speaker and mirror adjuster panel near door handle must be removed too, I can guess your replacing a window winder? 

Granted the navigation does seem partly broken on that website, on my browser at any rate.

Now that you mentioned it's mirror related I can confirm you are missing something, it's all there, I've just checked!