Silver Limo

Leon-y-k

So I've just got a new job, the 'B V6 is long gone though I have seen it for sale of you want a bargain! I still miss it though. 

I was running an Octavia vRS after that I also sold because I was offered a company car at the time... some of you may know I had also purchased a 987 Boxster S last year but that had to go since the 80 mile commute on my new job was costing a fortune!! 

So here is it... a Superb Twindoor 140 TDI DSG. I know it's not the most exciting car here but I hope I can make some subtle mods to make it more me. 

I've got to say I've been spoilt with Bose in the Porsche and Canton in my company car... the sound System is shocking I can't believe how poor the bass is especially with the door cards rattle at mid to high volume. 

It's a December 63 plate with just 12500 miles which makes it ideal for what I'm going to be using it for.

Let's see what happens! 

Leon 

20180304_003730.jpg

First mod tomorrow is to hide the walnut dash! I was looking at colours and I'm going to go for race blue to have inside as my accents colour to brighten it up a bit. 

I don't mind it but I don't think I'm ready for it yet!

20180308_153141.jpg

received_10160295468890413.jpeg

6 hours ago, Greenline3Matt said:

Great car with such low miles! A lucky find.

What other mods are you looking to make?

Yeah I had to double check the miles myself! 

I'm not sure I've heard  few stories about the emissions fix but to be fair I've not driven a 140 TDI before it's been amended so I don't know what to compare. 

I've seen a few female, seen some nice oem 19"s maybe lower ever so slightly not as low as before as it bottomed out quite a bit! 

I'm open to suggestions I don't think there's any genuine spoilers or diffusor for the facelift so I'm stuck on that too... hmm!?

On 8.3.2018 at 23:19, Leon-y-k said:

First mod tomorrow is to hide the walnut dash! I was looking at colours and I'm going to go for race blue to have inside as my accents colour to brighten it up a bit. 

I don't mind it but I don't think I'm ready for it yet!

20180308_153141.jpg

received_10160295468890413.jpeg

Waiting for pics :-)