how to change numerals to letters on the Kodiaq touch screen

need to register to...... Skoda Connect

sorry, may sound like Iv'e lost my marbles but cant see how to do the above

Ps THE SKODA DEALER IN NEWBURY DOESN'T KNOW EITHER..........................................

Edited by mentaliss
adding

Looking at the manual, if it’s the PIN number screen, it looks like an old school phone keypad where to type ‘a ‘ you need to press 1 twice etc.

17 hours ago, Kenny R said:

Is there not an ABC option bottom left same as there is 123 on alphabetical screen?

Not as you would think!  there are two letter boxes alongside  '1' and '2' boxes but when you touch them thinking it brings up the letter touch display   it  doesn't...there is no other device shown on the display that indicates where and how to change from numerals to letters...cant find the info in the car manual which in my opinion is totally incoherent ( poor English translation)

Thanks Kenny

took the car over to a different Skoda DEALER ..(Worthing based) and Chris sat down in the vehicle with his laptop and set up our account which the selling dealer in Newbury had failed to do !! all I have to do is place our Kodiaq in our drive connect to our VIRGIN WiFi/Skoda Portal  find the Sat Nav 2018 update file and download it............:wondering: