Mk1 Octavia Xenon Projector Units

Zukabak

As I put my old Octy back to standard before it went to the great scrapyard in the sky, I've got a set of Xenon headlamp units for sale.

I bought these on here from @ExAudiSi a few years ago and they were a fantastic upgrade. In a nutshell, Si adapted the Skoda Projector Headlamp units to take an aftermarket HID kit, whilst retaining the original loom connector, which means that these just plug into your existing wiring loom.

Now, as I didn't do the original wiring modification and they've not been used since I took them out of the car in November, I can't honestly guarantee their performance or offer any kind of warranty/aftersales help.. all I can say is that they were working absolutely fine when they came out of my car.

So it's probably best to think of this as two genuine HID/Projector units (which are rare now anyway), which come with free ballasts and bulbs which may/may not work. :D

£100 for the pair + P&P or free collection from Warrington. 

IMG_7761.JPG

IMG_7762.JPG

IMG_7763.JPG

IMG_7764.JPG

IMG_7765.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, as I said above, the guy on here who I bought them from has basically spliced the original unit's plugs to the aftermarket HID ballast.

This means that you only have to plug the car's normal plug into the back of the unit to make them work.

They then use 'standard' ballasts and bulbs should they ever need to be replaced etc.
The expensive part is the actual glass headlight units themselves, plus they're hard to get hold of these days too. They're the 'proper' Skoda projector units, so don't throw out horrible blinding glare at oncoming drivers as they're actually designed for HIDs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gizmo locked this topic