Skoda Fabia electric wing mirrors retrofit - Help!

Hi guys,

I need your help!

I'm trying to install electric, heated and folding outside rear view mirrors on my car which currently has only fully manual ones (I know here in India these guys have really skimped on necessary elements!)

I have sourced parts for the wing mirrors and the switch that's needed (not bought yet) and I also have a BCM PQ25 module ending with 87 on which I've retrofitted cruise control. 

I wanted to know how I could go about this with respect to the wiring and getting this to work. Will need some direction to do this! 

My car is a Skoda Fabia 1.2 Tdi 2011 facelift (5J) 

Thanks and cheers in advance! 
Aayush

I am sorry to say I have heard this is quite a difficult conversion...They never had folding ones on  Fabia (At least, not in the UK) And I have never heard of a conversion to that! A conversion to powered mirrors with heaters is difficult enough to maybe worth selling the car and upgrading to a higher spec but it is do=able. Lots of wiring, probably programming on VCDS etc, though.

1 hour ago, mrgf said:

I am sorry to say I have heard this is quite a difficult conversion...They never had folding ones on  Fabia (At least, not in the UK) And I have never heard of a conversion to that! A conversion to powered mirrors with heaters is difficult enough to maybe worth selling the car and upgrading to a higher spec but it is do=able. Lots of wiring, probably programming on VCDS etc, though.

Thanks! With the wiring and vcds coding it should be possible; I'm actually looking for a guide; alas! 

• 1 year later...

totally diff shape where is bolts to the door on the MkIII.......don't see that as an option "unless" your just fitting the mirror itself to the Fabia 2 "arm".......that might be possible.