Bank Holiday Arrival

sexdrugskaroqnroll

7 hours ago, sexdrugskaroqnroll said:

Well, after the various delays our Karoq has finally arrived.

It's an Edition 1.5 TSI in Quartz Grey and I have to say I have been impressed with it.  My dear lady likes it too which is more important as it is her car.  Not really sat down and gone through all the little menus and sub-menus yet, but generally speaking impressed with the equipment and quality of the car.  Certainly different to drive than my TT and I found myself when I was allowed to have a go driving in a much more relaxed manner.  The ACC is fantastic, I genuinely found that an absolute dream on the motorway over the weekend. 

Surprised with the level of pull from the engine.  While not being dramatic, it does the job and definitely an improvement on the outgoing Yaris.

Long way to go, but it's made a good first impression.  Glad the hassle of the delivery problems is over and come just move on and enjoy the car. 

:) Know what you mean - when I'm driving the Yeti and just ambling along my wife accuses me of driving like an old man! Well, I am getting towards that! But the Yeti is that sort of car and encourages you to drive like that and you rarely get pipped at if you "get in someone's way".  Of course the Yeti (even my relatively low powered one) will get a move on when required which is generally when I'm doing my 20 mile commute. 

The Yeti and TT are like chalk and cheese but I love driving them both and the Yeti feels good even after driving the Audi. Not sure what that says about the TT! :biggrin:

Karoq is looking favourite when time comes to change and it looks like it will carry on the fine tradition of the Yeti.

Edited by VAGCF

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered my Karoq SE L 1.5 TSI in Cappucino in March and its being shipped to UK now. My dealer hopes to get it to me last week in june