Well, I'm off then

TripleMcB

Well guys its been fun. The wife is picking up her new to her, Vauxhall mokka se (her choise not mine) on Friday and as part of the deal we've chopped in the 16 year old fabby. She's been a great car considering her age and has given me no more problems than any other car I've owned. A couple of rear bulbs, pads, discs 'n' drums, head lights and a new radio plus cd player. In fact she cost me £800 and the vauxhall dealer is giving the wife £800 for it. In return I'm having her 2008 mazda 3 sport. I'm going to be the second owner and its always been looked after by mazda so with a mere 70k on the clock I'm getting a good deal especially as its just been MOT'd and again nothing to report.  So as of Friday I'll be a mazda man and the skoda will be just another picture in my photo album of the cars I've owned since 1986, starting with my Austin Maxi 1750hls. 

See ya all around.