FL headlight water intake

I've had a sudden intake of water into my front xenon AFL headlights.

I've had the lights out multiple times and checked all the backs of the lights and they seem ok. I've also run a small need of silicone around the seam of the headlight to try and find the fault with no avail. The price for a new headlight is 450+ vat. Has anybody had similar or any other solutions I haven't thought about or tried. Thanks in advance

Just now, AkisVH said:

How has the water got in, after washing the car with high pressure system or passing over a lake of water somewhere?

Just through rain water today again 

If it gets water so simply during/after a rain then it sounds you have a crack somewhere.

Does happen in both?

Don't believe the sealant would be problematic as the age is not high for it to become dried..

1 hour ago, Cryonut said:

I would remove the headlight and check the vents are clear, driving with the dipped beam on will help them dry out.

It's just the amount getting in its not just condensation it's getting actual water running inside