Suzuki Swift Sport

Hey guys I thought I get peoples opinions on the Swift sport, I was thinking of maybe trading in my fabia for a new Swift sport but I thought I'll ask on here if anyone has owned a suzuki, what are they like? Does anyone have good and bad experiences with them?

Thanks, Leprejohn

I've got a Burning Red 1.0 Boosterjet SZ5 SHVS arriving (hopefully) tomorrow so do like the new Swift.

I was wondering if I should have held out for the 1.4 Boosterjet Sport though...   but then figured I didn't like the revised grille or wheels and have other quick / fun cars to satiate that appetite so stuck with the SZ5 which still seems like great fun to drive but also damn economical.

However, I had a really good chat with the guys I'm purchasing mine off and they had just been on a track day launch of the Sport in the UK and they were raving about it!  I'd therefore suggest it could be a real hoot with that bit more power (it's got me thinking about mapping my 1.0 already and I haven'e even taken delivery yet!)...

When it comes to reliability, we take Japanese as a given.   Not European ones though.  Germans etc don’t worry about loss of face.

• 2 weeks later...

Well my SZ5 landed about a week ago and I absolutely love it...   I know where I'd out my money now and it ain't the Up!

• Like 2

• 2 years later...