Reset since start driving data

Is there a quicker way of re-setting the "since start" & "long term" driving data without having to go into the car settings menu every time I want to reset either, I was playing around with the bolero touchscreen & found a quicker way of resetting the "since start" data but now I can't seem to find it, did it really exist or was I imagining it?

long-press on the button for toggling between since start and long term. This will reset the counter selected when pressing, but not the other one

6 hours ago, Rich_84 said:

Tried that but it doesn't reset

Pretty sure that @the_raz means the right scroll-wheel on the steering wheel .. not on the Bolero screen ... 

Scroll to the item you want zeroed - and then press-and-hold the scroll wheel.  Should work!

Edited by Mithane
  • Like 1

On 13.6.2018 at 01:46, Mithane said:

Pretty sure that @the_raz means the right scroll-wheel on the steering wheel .. not on the Bolero screen ... 

Scroll to the item you want zeroed - and then press-and-hold the scroll wheel.  Should work!

Exactly. Thanks!

• Like 1

Holding the scroll wheel does clear what's on the maxidot display but "since start" driving data isn't displayed on the maxidot so can't be reset by holding the scroll wheel, seems like the only way to reset it is to go into the settings menu on the bolero screen.

The 'Real All time' is in the ECU for 'investigation' if ever needed, from Factory and from reset from 'Transit setting'.

as to the Maxidot setting and 2 to set or zero in each part the '2' is handy as it runs on while '1' resets and so far traveled or time past since last the car used.