So as per title

The single most irritating thing about my car

Rattling front brake calipers broken up top layer of tarmac or similar is guaranteed to make the f@#(ers rattle

At slow speeds I've been know to drive around with my left toe on the brake pedal

Can't wait for the dealer to say they all do that sir. And me to say fix the f@#(er it's a new car.

It's definitely a vag foible

Had it in my old fellas Passat and the brand new alteca they gave him while the Passat was away for warranty work and a friend of mines golf.

So anybody got input/observations ?

Must get it together to put up a wee video

To Gerrycan very rough/ currugated roads no hassle oddly, particular culprit are those roads with 1 inch deep patches of tarmac missing/broken uo

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Entirely forgot to update.

Went for its first service,

I went "rattle drive it" they went "oh but it's only here for a service nobody to drive it etc etc " I got mildly irate.

Eventually went for a spin with a spanner monkey he heard nothing surprise surprise.

Lo and behold when I got my car back it had new front pads and no rattle,and I got a "we had a look but could find nothing wrong"

They never hovered it either !!!!!!!!!!!!!