Jones3101's 2013 Monte Carlo Project

Jones3101

I've had my Skoda around four years now and i've decided to give it some upgrades to see where i can get it. Feel free to message to give me tips on what to do with the car  and join me on my journey.

medium.skoda.png.905cb531e5bb4b1882eac97

medium.5b268256b8970_skoda1.png.02128bc7

medium.5b268261d78bb_skoda2.png.6465ed11

• Like 1

i know i was always drawn to the monte carlos and was in the garage about to buy the red and black one but then at the last min i saw this one and that was it haha

No I don’t actually, used to when I first got the car but met my partner and had a little girl relatively quickly. So no more going out in the car really any spare time is spent with them :) do miss the car meets and stuff though. 

Only thing close to that this year is I’m going to goodwood festival of speed. 

Hi Jones. I have to agree, this is a lovely car to drive. I had mine for 3 years. literally just traded mine in on Friday there (15/6/2018). Still sad about it but I've upgraded to a 16 reg Skoda Rapid Spaceback SE Sport. I love the colour of yours. I've noticed this colour around more recently. I however had a white one and found that keeping it clean wasnt all to bad. Black is hard to keep clean but the candy white reflects light off it really well making it harder to see the dirt marks early on. Now im not in anyways mechanically minded nor could i justify spending what it costs to pay someone to lower it or remap it but that would have been nice. I did however add a couple of small details that i think sets off the look.

I looked for mudflaps to prevent stone chipping and came across these... https://bit.ly/2HYivPc ... Came with fitting instructions.
Also wind deflectors are a good addition on the look. I purchased these cause when the window was even slightly open rain would drip in but found that they actually looked quite smart too.

Also painted the front calipers Skoda green to match the front badge as i had the 62 plate with the old badge logo.

I am a big fan of Vans clothing and stuck a couple Vans logo stickers to the rear side windows. That was my own personal touch to suit me.
All these minor things but wanted to share my thoughts. Hope these help.

skoda1.jpg

skoda2.jpg

skoda3.jpg

• Like 1