Rubber insert mk2 vrs PreFL

I'm wondering if there are any rubber inserts i can get for the center console. Currently the bottom of all the storage areas are just hard plastic. Any loose items i store in them rattle. The storage area on top of the dash has a rubber inlay but nowhere else does. Ive tried having a look myself but cant seem to find anything. The gold twin cup holder rubber looks like it could fit but im not sure if it would

I went to a pound shop and got some black perforated anti slip sheet, I cut it to fit the base and wrap up the sides and hold in place with double sided tape, job done.

If you're referring to the storage box between the gear level and heating controls, and the drop down storage box to the right of the drivers knee, both of these on the FL Octy came with a felt like lining. It may be worth contacting a Skoda dealer and finding out the stock numbert from them and do a google search to find something similar/cheaper. 

I have a set of rubber liners as posted by King85 for the door pockets, cup holders and bottom of the jumbo box. They do a perfectly reasonable job. 

2 hours ago, King85 said:

Aliexpress might have something. I know they do inserts sets like this.

Exactly what I'm looking for. I think those are for the face-lift model though with the arm rest. A set of those in straight black would be perfect. I'll have a proper search of that site thanks