anyone knows where to get the Skoda Kodiaq Sportline emblem?

Hello guys,

Does anyone know where (which web site) I can purchase the Sportline emblem for the Kodiaq?

it's still not available on SuperSkoda till now...

Thanks.:cool:

sl emblem.jpg

I'd be very surprised if the Kodiaq didn't use the same badge as the Superb, for the Sportline.  If you can get the part no. of the one for the Kodiaq then perhaps check that against what Superskoda list for the Superb 3? 

9 minutes ago, silver1011 said:

Is the Sport Line available in Taiwan? If so the best method will be to ring the parts department at your local Skoda dealer.

Nope, we only have Standard Kodiaq, no Sportline/Scout versions.

Local Skoda dealer cannot find any relevant information regarding any Sportline items/part number etc. (I have no idea why)...

There is really something money can't buy  lol~

Edited by MyKodiaq168

3 hours ago, MyKodiaq168 said:

They looks like the same but not 100% the same  :D

2.jpg

Is that not just the angle/perspective of the picture?  

Why not just order the Superb badge from Superskoda, as long as both sides match then I can't see why anyone else would be the wiser.  Especially since there's no other Sportlines for comparison.  

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:59, MyKodiaq168 said:

Nope, we only have Standard Kodiaq, no Sportline/Scout versions.

Local Skoda dealer cannot find any relevant information regarding any Sportline items/part number etc. (I have no idea why)...

There is really something money can't buy  lol~

Didn't your Sportline com with the correct badges??

48 minutes ago, Markymate said:

I put these on my SE L.  Got them on Ali Express.

003.jpg

Have you got a link please? Have you added anything else worth purchasing too? Thanks in advance

Here's the link to the door badges from Aliexpress, you'll also find they do loads of other things for the Kodiaq. Also the delivery times are a lot quicker than quoted.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/for-2017-2018-skoda-kodiaq-Original-Side-Wing-Fender-door-Emblem-Badge-sticker-Trim/32818399713.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.815d4c4dxbq507

Also put on fake exhausts which came from https://milotec.de/index.php?language=en&cat=c468_Auspuff.html&XTCsid=a6d917268e8eb0909c47c35818862e77

010_LI.jpg

That’s great thanks I’ve ordered them now. I’ve already got the exhaust trims fitted.

Markymate have you got a full side view of your car please? Got to decide where to put then next

I too would like to see a full side view as I have the badges but not yet fitted them as I don't like where Skoda fit them on the car but this position looks better. To see where Skoda fit them Google Chinese kodiaq TSI 380 and you can see loads of used kodiaq at dealerships with this badge fitted

14 minutes ago, Urban-Kodiaq said:

I too would like to see a full side view as I have the badges but not yet fitted them as I don't like where Skoda fit them on the car but this position looks better. To see where Skoda fit them Google Chinese kodiaq TSI 380 and you can see loads of used kodiaq at dealerships with this badge fitted

I just found that on the link https://www.aliexpress.com/item/for-2017-2018-skoda-kodiaq-Original-Side-Wing-Fender-door-Emblem-Badge-sticker-Trim/32818399713.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.815d4c4dxbq507 Markymate has posted a side view pic in the reviews of the item and it looks so much better where he has placed them compared to the others.

Edited by atki81

So which location is best for the kodiaq badge on the side profile?

Does it look better with or without the extra chrome at end part?

Reference the sportline parts, have found my skoda dealer cheaper than superskoda so far this year. Last purchase the black grille surround!

IMG_20180708_172542_resized_20180708_053231506.jpg

IMG_20180708_172516_resized_20180708_053231391.jpg

IMG_20180708_172641_resized_20180708_053231266.jpg

IMG_20180708_172708.jpg

IMG_20180708_172613.jpg

IMG_20180708_172432.jpg

• Like 1

The link works on my laptop. It doesn't work on my phone.

I think AliExpress uses a different page rendering depending on the device type/resolution.

I had the opposite problem with a link to them last week.