Destinations option disappeared in Skoda Connect

I went to put in some addresses in the Skoda Connect app to send to the car only to find the 'Destinations' option has disappeared from the menu. Tried a restart but it's still not there. Does anyone have any idea what might have caused this?

On 14/07/2018 at 20:14, D402 said:

I find this under Trip Planner now.

Where do you find this function in Trip Planner? All I get is a calendar linked to my Google account - no ability to enter destinations, just events to a diary.

On 14/07/2018 at 19:39, cheezemonkhai said:

Security setting?

I haven't changed anything to my knowledge, so don't see why Destinations should disappear. I checked Security Settings in any case but couldn't see anything suspect. Did you have anything particular in mind?

It does seem strange that it focusses on events rather than destinations.  Tap 'Search addresses, events, contacts...' and it works as you would expect from then on.

Ah, I see now that after a search for a place in trip planner this gives the option to send to vehicle. Thanks for the input D402. Still odd that the Destination option has disappeared.

• 2 years later...

I have the same problem. I found that once I searched for a new address, provided it was found, then my previously saved destinations reappeared.

Another problem though, if I save a destination, then I can't later send it to the car, I can only navigete to the address, using the map on the portal and then send the entire route to the car. I don't want to do that because it says that there is a limit of only 5 routes. Surely, the destinations must be saved somewhere, but where?