Accelerator not working

Vectis

Bit of a strange one with my 2.0l TDI dsg. I had been out and about and done about 30 miles with a few stops and filled up with diesel in Sainsbury's then drove a few hundred yards to Halfords. Came out of Halfords started the engine and put it in drive and depressed the accelerator pedal and the car just crawled forwards, I pulled into another parking space as the carpark was empty as I didn't immediately realise what was wrong. I stopped and tried reverse and it was just the same, the engine was just on tick over 800-1000 rpm, I tried park and it wouldn't rev even with my foot hard to the floor. I turned the engine off and restarted it and everything was fine again, it didn't show any error messages on the dash. I have had the adblue warning come up staying range of 1300 miles left.