Ocativia SE L Rear View Mirror

My new Octavia Estate SE L 1.5DSG was delivered today from Simpsons Skoda, Great Yarmouth.

As I have been busy working, only got a chance to have a good look at it and do sdome configuring this evening.

As it is SE L spec, it should have an autodimming interior rear view mirror, but the mirror fitted doesn't appear to be anything special.

My 2014 Octavia Elegance had an autodimming mirror that was more substantial and had a green LED with a switch to enable/disable.

Has the type of mirror changed in the later versions or has my car been fitted with a standard unit?

Any suggestions, greatfully received.

Cheers,

John.

1 hour ago, JayTee said:

My new Octavia Estate SE L 1.5DSG was delivered today from Simpsons Skoda, Great Yarmouth.

As I have been busy working, only got a chance to have a good look at it and do sdome configuring this evening.

As it is SE L spec, it should have an autodimming interior rear view mirror, but the mirror fitted doesn't appear to be anything special.

My 2014 Octavia Elegance had an autodimming mirror that was more substantial and had a green LED with a switch to enable/disable.

Has the type of mirror changed in the later versions or has my car been fitted with a standard unit?

Any suggestions, greatfully received.

Cheers,

John.

My 2016 SE L Estate had a large rear view mirror with a green light and switch  did auto-dim. My 2017 SE L Hatch has a small mirror, no green light or switch - it does auto-dim.

Edited by YMe