Karoq side lights

Muzz

3 hours ago, Offski said:

My fans were running a lot yesterday & rather noisy when needing to stop, but then i did 450 miles lots of it where there were no average speed cameras and ambient temps were up around 24-26*oC.

Regens happened at stops as well, but then the 7 seater was getting over 50 mpg.   Same thing is getting done again today.  Just sipping ad-blue thanks to VW cheat software....

Just caught your last throw away line and it got my interest, is the VW cheat software just a dig at VW or have you got an update that improves adblue consumption.

No i have a tdi /scr that seemed to stop using AdBlue as much as it did after the first fill up then the 2nd fill up at a slower rate, and now seems to sip the AdBlue.

Range that showed when car new was 7,000 miles, maybe not filled up full, next time it was filled up & the range was showing 7,500 miles, next time 8,000 and could have done 8,500, same again now.

Must just be luck surely not any software VW Group installed.

Edited by Offski
  • Thanks 1