Front 12v socket not working

Hi guys,

Collected an Octavia VRS last week and the front 12v socket isn't working. I've checked the fuse in the glove compartment (#40) and it was fine, and the back 12v socket is working perfectly. They must be on the same feed because when I removed the fuse the rear 12v stopped working, but when I put it back in it worked fine again.

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Liam

1 minute ago, Kenny R said:

Are you sure they’re both of the same fuse, any Skoda I’ve had has 2 separate fuses for front and back sockets.

In the manual I can see two power fuses, a 12v and a 230v. Surely it's the single 12v fuse (#40) for both as there is no second 12v fuse in the diagram?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I seem to have a similar issue. Was going to use the plug-in tyre inflator and when I switched it on, there was a small pop and it went dead. Thought it was the inflator until I realised my dashcam connector didn't light up when I plugged it in, so has to be the socket. I'll check the fuse situation and report back :-)