skoda Octavia 2008 Allow wheel centre cover

Hi,

I've done a Google search for them but am trying to locate where I can buy the plastic centre covers for the allow wheels on my Octavia as the centre badges is corroded.

I'm guessing from the lack of success searching they are difficult to source and could be quite expensive?

Any pointers or assistance appreciated.

Thanks

Martin

20180803_211802.jpg

No. These are the whole thing including silver outer bit. You cant get OEM self adhesive badges for these wheels. I know. I have them too. There was a group buy a few years back when a forum member made a batch of them. Not seen this again though. I'd be interested in replacing mine as they are quite manky now 

I've got the cheap AliExpress badges.  They look rubbish from up close but more than 1 metre away and they pass OK.  I just have to make sure I don't run anyone over so they can't see my wheels as I roll over the top of them.

thanks for everone's replies.  Your right Golf-Fiend these are the whole centre cap, badge and surround.  Will contact the dealer but expecting them not to have them or they will be expensive.

With the scratches on the wheels needing a refurb as well I'm thinking it maybe easier to replace the wheels.

Hi labman,

That's exactly what I am looking for, with postage it works out about £10 inc VAT per cap.  I also checked with a Skoda Dealer and they are £13.75 inc VAT and they are still available.

Thanks

Martin

• Thanks 1